POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray License : Povray License Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:11:01 EDT (-0400)
  Povray License
From: R G
Date: 12 Jun 2012 08:00:00
Message: <web.4fd72e842ce0187aa7a55f0d0@news.povray.org>
I am using Povray via a script in Euler Math Toolbox (I am the author of this
program). See the following page

http://euler.rene-grothmann.de/Programs/Examples/Povray%20Examples.html

for examples. Povray is simply called via CreateProcess, and runs a script
generated by Euler. The results are wonderful.

I need some information, which I cannot find on the web site.

- Would it be possible to include a Windows binary for Povray with Euler, or
make an own installation of the program? Does this violate the license?

- Can the window version be called in such a way, that it does close only, if
there is no error in the script?

- Is it possible to generate red/cyan anaglyphs with Povray (Sorry, the latter
just came to my mind. I have not checked that yet.)

- Why does the Windows version not install into the programs folder?

Thanks

R.G.