POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spanish Patio -Parse Error : Spanish Patio -Parse Error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Spanish Patio -Parse Error
From: sic2
Date: 22 May 2012 05:50:00
Message: <web.4fbb602e76b4f9d2149d439b0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to render the following scene:
http://www.ignorancia.org/en/index.php?page=Patio
using MegaPOV (I cannot use PovRay on Mac).

I already included all the necessary additional files: LightsysIV.

However, when I am rendering the scene I get the following parse error:

File: .../Spanish Patio/patio/meshlath.inc  Line: 33
File Context (5 lines):
// horner's rule
#macro Horner(T,row,point
Parse Error: Expected 'identifier or expression.', point found instead

I have not changed anything in the file provided by Ignoracia, so I do not see
what I am doing wrong.

Any help is welcome.