POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Downloading the FULL POV-Ray documentation : Re: Downloading the FULL POV-Ray documentation Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Downloading the FULL POV-Ray documentation
From: bluestar
Date: 28 Apr 2012 14:00:01
Message: <web.4f9c2f4f75b34a50ea9017f20@news.povray.org>
> note that the chm file also contains the windows specific documentation.

not gotten there yet. Thanks for the info.

Say, I did notice that there is a problem with the underscore character in the
downloaded Reference pdf.  I have observed two different repeatable things.
Normally, I would just work around it but unfortunately the underscore is used
everywhere for separating words.

does not appear in the pasted destination. I have a Window 7 (64) os and
destination document is MS Word 2010. For example in the Reference pdf, I may

2nd. When I attempt a search in the Reference pdf  the Search function is unable

including the one I was interested in.

3rd. Just out of curiosity I performed the same copy as above and pasted into a
test.pov file in the POV-Ray app and I got the same results as with MS Word.

4th. I performed a Google search for underscore words at the povray.org site and
found the desired keyword with no problem.