POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : question about bounding : Re: question about bounding Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: question about bounding
From: povman
Date: 19 Apr 2012 06:45:01
Message: <web.4f8fec4190f437bd1a9616a60@news.povray.org>
Interestingly the same error occurs in the same way using that setup of a "real
box" instead of mesh 2 and -MB is still necessary. Is there a place where the
limits of the values for transform
are documented? -MB produces smooth rows of boxes, +MB has the same
gaps/clipping issue.

I will have to whether mesh2 or box performance is better when dealing with huge
numbers of datapoints.

Thanks.