POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help with macro(s) for simulating weather patterns : Re: Help with macro(s) for simulating weather patterns Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help with macro(s) for simulating weather patterns
From: D103
Date: 12 Apr 2012 06:05:01
Message: <web.4f86a799d5742bdd5ae2687f0@news.povray.org>
Just wondering, does nobody have any experience with this type of thing, or is
the general feeling maybe that I should do my own hard work? ;)

In any case, I'm doing my best, and shall upload the results (provided they are
worth it).

Also, when it's finished, I'll upload the macro(s) when they're done, I have a
feeling that other people may have a use for them. :)

D103