POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Multi-view images from 1 image : Multi-view images from 1 image Server Time
27 Jun 2024 17:11:19 EDT (-0400)
  Multi-view images from 1 image
From: Chris3000
Date: 7 Apr 2012 20:55:01
Message: <web.4f80e15eb6d5a2115e3cdf210@news.povray.org>
All-
I am brand new to povray.org and am looking to take a single image, input it
into a POV file and generate multiple views from it.
Does anyone know where I can read more on how to do this in POV-Ray? From what I
have researched so far it seems one way to do this is texture mapping, where:
 texture {
      uv_mapping pigment {
         image_map {
            jpeg "grey.jpg"
         }
      }

Any other ideas and places where I can read more would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!
Chris