POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : When is POV 4.0 comming out? : When is POV 4.0 comming out? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  When is POV 4.0 comming out?
From: swampie
Date: 3 Apr 2012 21:30:01
Message: <web.4f7ba38bed8c43cb5fae8e540@news.povray.org>
I know this is a massive effort, but every POV update has been a great
improvement. I would like to see the ability to resolve point coincidence after
a CSG operation. Oh crap, if I really had my wish POV would include a Finite
Element package.

Why? Because every time something commercial becomes free, the mathematical
standard of living increases by leaps and bounds.

The commercial guys will ALWAYS find a way to charge us money, that is why the
best things are free.