POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Cannot output to JPEG under Linux : Cannot output to JPEG under Linux Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Cannot output to JPEG under Linux
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 3 Feb 2012 13:45:00
Message: <web.4f2c2abcde8c4df78641e0c0@news.povray.org>
When rendering a scene with +FJ, POV-Ray failed with the following message:

  JPEG parameter struct mismatch: library thinks size is 428, caller expects 432
  JPEG parameter struct mismatch: library thinks size is 428, caller expects 432
  Render failed

This happened after the render was finished and all the statistics were
displayed.

I suspect that it has to do with my external monitor not being exactly the same
size as the built-in panel.  I never had this problem under Windows.

POV-Ray version: 3.7RC3
Operating system: openSUSE Linux 12.1
Hardware: HP Pavilion dv5030us Notebook PC (32 bits)
RAM: 1GB
Displays: 1280x800 built-in panel; 1680x1050 HP w2007 external monitor