POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Reflection, Refraction & Scattering : Re: Reflection, Refraction & Scattering Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:38:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflection, Refraction & Scattering
From: Crippso
Date: 25 Jan 2012 13:40:01
Message: <web.4f204bf33f723dc3130037650@news.povray.org>
Alain, thanks for the helpful hints. I updated my code and ran it to see what I
got (using media rather than your idea of passing the beam through a slit for
now). I still do not see any reflection from the front surface of the glass, or
the rear surface... any thoughts on why these might be missing?

thank you
stuart