POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Saving PovRay objects as geometry : Re: Saving PovRay objects as geometry Server Time
28 Apr 2024 12:47:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Saving PovRay objects as geometry
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 16 Oct 2011 15:10:00
Message: <web.4e9b2b37dc71d3eccc7740060@news.povray.org>
Oh dude....very cool!

There are some projects I partially abandoned due to lack of export-import
ability, and further lack of time to try to do it myself [specifically I needed
to be able to parse blobs into meshes].

What kind of times and file sizes are you getting? How high can you get the
resolution?

Does your macro support face subdivision?

I graciously welcome and eagerly await your first post of the .inc file!

Ian