POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Looking for help putting together a realistic faded marble texture : Looking for help putting together a realistic faded marble texture Server Time
30 Jun 2024 03:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for help putting together a realistic faded marble texture
From: Uthred
Date: 13 Oct 2011 07:55:00
Message: <web.4e96d0f1420114fffc1bc4ef0@news.povray.org>
I was hoping someone could give me some pointers for putting together realistic
looking faded stone textures, particularly something akin to the marble used
here
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/germany/aachen-cathedral-photos/slides/IMG_0371
I'm relatively new to Povray and so far my efforts at putting together a texture
that doesnt look wildy fake have been less than successful. Any pointers would
be gratefully appreciated.