POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Does the GD command line option still work? : Does the GD command line option still work? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Does the GD command line option still work?
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 30 Sep 2011 18:05:00
Message: <web.4e863bab74e3f9d85de7b680@news.povray.org>
When I use +gd I get the message "Invalid parameter."  (Also, it did not tell me
which parameter was "invalid."  I had to figure it out myself.)  I get the error
whether or not I specify an output file, and whether I render from the command
line or from a .ini file.

Has this changed in 3.7?

The Debug_File option still works.

I am using POV-Ray version 3.7RC3.

My OS is the infinitely exasperating Windows 7 Ultimate.