POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : compiling under Cygwin errors : Re: compiling under Cygwin errors Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:18:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: compiling under Cygwin errors
From: kursad
Date: 6 Jul 2011 11:15:01
Message: <web.4e147baa82813b21c1e3d720@news.povray.org>
> Am 05.07.2011 18:23, schrieb kursad:
> > Le Forgeron, thanks for your help. I managed to compile after the last tip. So
> > far it does work for simple stuff. I will test for real later today.
> >
> > I have created a post about it(in progress) if anyone needs simple steps to
> > follow
> >
> > http://pastie.org/2168011
>
> Many thanks for the how-to! I think it would make a nice addition to the
> POV-Ray Wiki - would that be ok for you?

Clipka, if you feel like it should be on the wiki then it should be on the wiki.
I am fine with that. I wrote it so that people do not need to sped as much time.

Btw the final edited version is on my web site. If there should be some
additions-corrections please let me know.

http://share.plecxus.com/?p=98

thanks