POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking tiny Bot : Re: Walking tiny Bot Server Time
29 Apr 2024 02:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Walking tiny Bot
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 27 May 2011 09:35:00
Message: <web.4ddfa70e1b2d0f126dd25f0b0@news.povray.org>
"H. Karsten" <h-karsten()web.de> wrote:

Brilliant. I had no idea this sort of thing was so feasible in POV-Ray. Just
looked up Voodoo, I'm going to have to play with this. Another fascinating
experiment to add to my (very long) to-try list!

> Ps.: I don't know the guy, coming along. I was walking backwards and my
> girlfriend took me at the arm to save me from falling. This must have look kind
> of strange for the guy.

It works brilliantly though, because in avoiding you, he also walks around the
robot, and even appears to be looking at it!

good work on all the animations.
Bill