POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Walking tiny Bot : Walking tiny Bot Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Walking tiny Bot
From: H  Karsten
Date: 26 May 2011 21:30:00
Message: <web.4ddefd93fd76a6aea3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
Ok, this is a model, coming from poser :(
I kicked of the head (that thing was looking stupid). I've imported the model
into 3d-studio and was programming the movement (no keys are used here).

It was rendered, using megapov 1.21 with a projection-pattern on a ground-plane
and a backplane (screen.inc) with the footage.

Tracked with voodoo

Ps.: I don't know the guy, coming along. I was walking backwards and my
girlfriend took me at the arm to save me from falling. This must have look kind
of strange for the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYChVIBzyYA

Have fun,
Holger