POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I use bozo? : Re: How can I use bozo? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 11:57:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I use bozo?
From: gregtom6
Date: 23 Apr 2011 10:35:00
Message: <web.4db2e29014c27fae449846a10@news.povray.org>

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.2#Combining_isosurface_functions

> Jim

That seems to me too hard.
Ok, I found a code to create a cube shaped water(that was in a cube shaped
pool). Now I need to create a cylinder shaped water.

All in all:
cylinder { // Cylndr001
  <0,0,1>, <0,0,0>, 1
  scale <27.299999, 29.4, -4.4>
  rotate <-90.0, 0.0, -90.0>
  translate  <-14.4, -17.4, 42.6>
}
This cylinder's surface must be look like this:
http://www.imagico.de/pov/water/water35_3b.jpg
or at least like this:
http://www.f-lohmueller.de/pov_tut/backgrnd/p_wat6.htm
In the bottom of the page, you can see that pool, and the code what creates that
render. I need that kind of water at least.