POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : load texture once - render multiple images : Re: load texture once - render multiple images Server Time
2 Jul 2024 11:47:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: load texture once - render multiple images
From: 7dgedas
Date: 21 Apr 2011 08:35:01
Message: <web.4db023a565491c534267bf8e0@news.povray.org>
Thank you all for help. Clockless animation is really what i was looking for,
but it is only in version 3.7 i guess? Which is beta.
I actually misinterpreted texture load speed. It came out it should be fast
enough for me. There were another preceding operations (ImageMagick processing)
that were causing slow down.

Anyway, clockless animation is going to be quite cool feature i guess.