POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Quadtrees/Octrees: Possible with POV's SDL? : Re: Quadtrees/Octrees: Possible with POV's SDL? Server Time
30 Jun 2024 02:08:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quadtrees/Octrees: Possible with POV's SDL?
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 31 Mar 2011 23:20:01
Message: <web.4d9543fbdc51ece9b05ef170@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3C446b33a3@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=356390&toff=300

> >> -tgq
> >
> > Odd, link doesn;t show up in the web interface.
> >
> > -tgq
> >

> No problem on my side. Your link works good.
>

> Alain

It's odd.  I've seen it recently on the web version.  The link isn't there in
the message, but does appear in the reply box (I can see it while typing this
response, but it won't be visible on the actual post).  Must be some html thing.

-tgq