POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Volume rendering tool with povray export? : Re: Volume rendering tool with povray export? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Volume rendering tool with povray export?
From: Frank
Date: 30 Mar 2011 05:45:00
Message: <web.4d92fb54ea98d02ee2e1a8c50@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the quick replies, I'll look into both. Since v3d already does much
of what I need, it would be great to have an interface, and yes, it might be not
too difficult to build since I need only a portion of the parameters and not a
full export facility that supports every bit of the view.

Thank you, Frank