POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I export POV-Ray scene to Moray? : How can I export POV-Ray scene to Moray? Server Time
2 Jul 2024 11:29:05 EDT (-0400)
  How can I export POV-Ray scene to Moray?
From: gregtom6
Date: 29 Mar 2011 13:30:01
Message: <web.4d921645dcaee6d82c8dd8380@news.povray.org>
Hy everybody!

How can I export POV-Ray scene to Moray? It is important, since I can't use
POV-Ray.
I created an area_light, what lights an object. I translated the object in
Moray, but I can't see anywhere, and can't light that(because I can't see, where
that can be) According to coordinates, maybe I should see, but I can't.