POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Type problems : Re: Type problems Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:39:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Type problems
From: Aidy
Date: 29 Mar 2011 12:10:01
Message: <web.4d920392a2992db7674c4bb0@news.povray.org>
Version 3.6.2, yes.
Using Visual Studio 2010 so the compile that comes with that.
What do you mean by my flag??

The two errors I provided are repeated a few times just with different data
types. All of the errors however complain about a data type not being compatible
with its own kind.

A few of the lines with errors are :

noise = cuNoise (EPoint, (TPATTERN*)Tnormal);

BLEND_MAP *Map = Tnormal->Blend_Map;

cuPerturb_Normal(V2,Map->Blend_Map_Entries[i].Vals.Tnormal,EPoint, Inter);

There are others but the error messages are all much the same.
The method names are slightly different but this is due to the work that I am
doing. This code may be being interpreted by the NVCC compiler but I'm not sure.
I still don't understand why the error is occurring though.

Thanks