POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP! How do I get out of "My Documents" ? : HELP! How do I get out of "My Documents" ? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:33 EDT (-0400)
  HELP! How do I get out of "My Documents" ?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 1 Mar 2011 10:00:01
Message: <web.4d6d09487b2326da85627c70@news.povray.org>
How do I tell POV-Pay to look for POVRAY.ini somewhere BESIDES "My Documents"?

I'm setting it up on an office machine that has a morning user, but that will be
free for rendering use at night.

I don't want ANYTHING POV-Ray related in "My Documents" (I also don't wish to
set up multiple users.) Once I get it to read POVRAY.ini, I can easily do the
rest with "Library_Path".

It's an XP Pro system in case that matters.

Thanks in advance for all replies.

Best Regards,

Mike C.