POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vista and 3.6 and moray incompatibilities : Vista and 3.6 and moray incompatibilities Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Vista and 3.6 and moray incompatibilities
From: Unit Ball
Date: 26 Feb 2011 15:30:01
Message: <web.4d696256b550f90858cc18340@news.povray.org>
It has been years since the last time I used Povray. The version I used was I
think Povray 3.1. Hopefully the sdl still has some things I can recognize.

My question concerns a sentence from the download page: "Moray, like POV-Ray
3.6, has some issues running on Vista systems."

Is there a list of the problems caused by running POV-Ray 3.6. on Vista.
Would it be better to use  Pov-Ray 3.5 instead?

Any feedback on what problems people have experiences using Moray on Vista would
be useful too.

I know I need to get rid of Pista.