POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : warning postings : warning postings Server Time
1 Jun 2024 21:05:53 EDT (-0400)
  warning postings
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 26 Feb 2011 14:35:00
Message: <web.4d6955267bfb5e80b05ef170@news.povray.org>
I have noticed that when 3.7 posts Parse Warnings, they appear with the file
name and line number in the bottom bar briefly, however, when reported to the
message window, onl;y the parse warning appears with the file and line number
location.  Is this intended this way?  I find knowing the parse warining
locations useful so I can fix if I want (their appearance on the bottom bar is
only brief, so not much use to keep track).  or is this something that I have
turned ioff and can turn back on adn haven't noticed?

-tgq