POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : My images are too 'clinical'. : Re: My images are too 'clinical'. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 01:58:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My images are too 'clinical'.
From: D103
Date: 18 Feb 2011 20:45:00
Message: <web.4d5f1bffcf3f09e7d084ff40@news.povray.org>
I have now completed a full test render @ 1024x768 pixels, this took 21 1/2
hours.

I'm very satisfied with the results, and am now two days into rendering a 12.5
mega-pixel image. If the current rate of progress is anything to go by, it
should be finished in another week and a half.

Just one very small problem, while I am happy with the crackle patterned texture
for the street paving, it looks just a little _too_ irregular, as opposed to the
brick pattern, which looked to straight and clean cut.

Is there any pattern/macro/anything which can resemble a cobbled street or
something similar?

Many thanks everyone for the help,
D103