POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : V. 3.7 missing message output of frame number : V. 3.7 missing message output of frame number Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  V. 3.7 missing message output of frame number
From: gregjohn
Date: 1 Feb 2011 14:30:00
Message: <web.4d485e74e285582f34d207310@news.povray.org>
I changed something during an animation and it povray bombed out due to a syntax
error I introduced. I wanted to resume the rendering at the frame I was at, but
I looked at the message stream and this info was missing.  It was there in 3.5.
It's one of the more valuable pieces of info spit out in the message stream, for
precisely this reason.