POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ambiant Occlusion "grey-scaled" image : Ambiant Occlusion "grey-scaled" image Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Ambiant Occlusion "grey-scaled" image
From: Darats
Date: 29 Jan 2011 15:05:01
Message: <web.4d4471a16e6947bc4c19492e0@news.povray.org>
Hi there,

I'd like to know if it's possible to make a render like what an "Ambient
Occlusion" pass could give.

See the left part of this picture :
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3Cweb.48f739123ce46002bd1b3ad10%40news.povray.org%3E/ambiento
cclusiontest.jpg

I'd like to find a way to do that from an already textured and colored scene
which is quite huge. It is only because I like this gray scaled effect.

So if some of you could give me some help, I'd very appreciated it.

Thanks in advance.