POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Retrieving point information after rotation : Retrieving point information after rotation Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:34:21 EDT (-0400)
  Retrieving point information after rotation
From: Anton
Date: 29 Jan 2011 13:20:01
Message: <web.4d44593c94d7f0f8915df73a0@news.povray.org>
Hello, one and all. I have a problem I was wondering if some one could help me
with. I have three objects, 2 spheres and cylinder. One end of the cylinder is
rotated around the sphere, I want to place the second sphere at the opposite end
of the cylinder after the rotation. I do not know how to retrieve the x,y,z
information of one end of the cylinder after rotation. Help!