POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 25 Jan 2011 09:35:00
Message: <web.4d3eded05dfdca3885627c70@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> I hear you, and statistically it makes sense. (Even if *nobody* replies,
> what have you lost?) But it still mystifies me that anybody could
> actually believe that a multi-billion dollar transaction could just
> randomly land in their inbox like that...

By far the best programming instructor I've ever had gave notoriously difficult
exams.  One could, however, receive five extra points (that's half of a grade
difference)for writing the following, verbatim, at the top of the test page:

The statement "No one could possibly be that stupid," is universally false.

Best Regards,
Mike C.