POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : abstract generative animations rendered in POVRAY : abstract generative animations rendered in POVRAY Server Time
25 Apr 2024 23:04:09 EDT (-0400)
  abstract generative animations rendered in POVRAY
From: Leo
Date: 21 Jan 2011 00:35:01
Message: <web.4d391a9defcde1476fa5af120@news.povray.org>
Hi-

After a few years away from POVRAY I have posted several abstract generative
animations rendered in POVRAY to my YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/solporter?feature=mhsn

I'd really like to have some orgainc elements to go with, e.g. drifting fog;
plus focal blur, and arrayed lights, but I have yet to find a good drifting fog
method, and lack the patientce for the expensive ray tracing techniques...

Hope people find these interesting,

Leo

Oops, think I previously posted this to the wrong group...