POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: nemesis
Date: 15 Jan 2011 08:05:00
Message: <web.4d319aa35dfdca389a1bcfb90@news.povray.org>
BTW, all this talk, the fact my cell phone was quite old already and the fact
Santa gave me nothing at all ;) made me buy a... *drums roll* Motorola
Milestone! :p

So I guess I need to apologise to Stephen, since I'm now on the small screen
side too... :)

Amazing lil pocket computar with 1Ghz CPU and all bang Androide apps can
provide...

This posted from it too. :)  kinda hard typing with fingernails in the lil
qwerty kbd or the swype touch one but I will survive... LOL