POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kindling : Re: Kindling Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kindling
From: nemesis
Date: 13 Jan 2011 10:55:01
Message: <web.4d2f1f3f5dfdca38f48316a30@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Now, if they made a device like this with Mathematica installed on it,
> I'd probably buy it. (It would be like the ultimate graphing
> calculator.) But as a device for reading books? Nah, I won't bother.

Reading is not your thing and your usual abysmal ignorance shows that.  Point
taken. ;)

That said, it's the only portable device I'd ever buy, aside from the cheapest
possible cell*phones* and Nintendo's upcoming 3DS.  I don't get it people who
buy an iPhone to answer calls in the middle of some tense gaming moment or to
read ebooks in tiny letters... :)