POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : <no subject> : Re: <no subject> Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: <no subject>
From: optima
Date: 11 Dec 2010 06:10:00
Message: <web.4d035b706f92e8565ea5bd3c0@news.povray.org>
Hi Clipka,

if you tell me the missing file names I will upload them too. Thanks for your
suggestions I 'll try them and see what happens. I am pretty excited about
Povray. I wanna see it produce beautiful pictures by the standards of 2010 and
live upto its proud heritage.

I only wish I could do more for Povray but my interior design app uses Povray as
the renderer and this you can be sure makes alot of people know Povray.

thanks a lot

PS : but due to my inabilities we dont want them to think badly of Povray.
Appreciate any help.