POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is povray export still available in MakeHuman? : Re: Is povray export still available in MakeHuman? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is povray export still available in MakeHuman?
From: gregjohn
Date: 9 Dec 2010 07:45:00
Message: <web.4d00cf0ceefee1f234d207310@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Is it?

http://www.makehuman.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1350&p=5138&hilit=povray#p5138

Team leader writes: "Well, because our povray maintainer has left the team an
year ago, we have suspended the development of this plugin, at the moment.
Anyway, if you use povray, more likely you have some coding experience. Do you
want help us? The code is still in svn, but it need to be adjusted in order to
work with new features."