POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Glass reflection : Re: Glass reflection Server Time
4 Jul 2024 13:35:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass reflection
From: tomcool
Date: 18 Nov 2010 17:20:00
Message: <web.4ce5a61bce4dd363937bbe0b0@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the information. I'm going to explain precisely how the windows are
built :

I have a macro that creates one window-pane (the size is a parameter of the
macro), then I have another macro who uses the first one  and build the window
with the total size of the window and the number of window-panes as parameters.
I'll check if I find anything weird in it and post the code If I don't.