POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : ?? Parse Error: Keyword 'point_at' cannot be used with standard light sourc= : ?? Parse Error: Keyword 'point_at' cannot be used with standard light sourc= Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:09:19 EDT (-0400)
  ?? Parse Error: Keyword 'point_at' cannot be used with standard light sourc=
From: Marco
Date: 18 Nov 2010 16:10:00
Message: <web.4ce595936e6e92f6731f09e0@news.povray.org>
So I'm making a free-floating clock (without face-background surface) And I
wanted to have the 4 big hour markers shine light to the centre of the object,
so I used point_at. But this yields this weird error:

Parse Error: Keyword 'point_at' cannot be used with standard light source.

aI don't know how to solve this, so I'd like some help please.

Source:
#while (counter<12)
  object
 {