POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D Animation/Camera question : Re: 3D Animation/Camera question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Animation/Camera question
From: Carl
Date: 9 Nov 2010 07:50:01
Message: <web.4cd9434d1091172a8276e01c0@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:

>   You're lucky: the new mesh camera on beta 39 allows this and much more.
> Take a look at the included examples (scenes->camera->mesh_camera): there
> is a very rough example on how to create a stereo camera with it.

Thanks.  This camera works great for stills.  However so far with animations it
stops after the first frame with an "unknown internal error".  Any ideas?

When it stops it opens up the quickres.ini file.  Is there something in the
below that this stero camera doesn't like?

[2400x1200, Ani]
Width=2400
Height=1200
Jitter=Off
Initial_Frame = 1
Final_Frame = 40
Subset_Start_Frame = 3
Subset_End_Frame = 40

At the moment I've just been adding 1 to the Subset_Start_Frame parameter and
starting things again and it goes well until that frame is finished and stops
again.

Thanks,
Carl