POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Post_Frame_Command trouble : Post_Frame_Command trouble Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:03:50 EDT (-0400)
  Post_Frame_Command trouble
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 26 Oct 2010 17:50:00
Message: <web.4cc74ccefeaab192bf952ed30@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I'm trying to automatically crop an image after rendering it using "mogrify"
from image magick. Here is my ini file:

Width=1920
Height=1080
Antialias=Off
Input_File_Name="./test.pov"
Output_File_Name="testanim"
Initial_Frame=0
Final_Frame=10
Subset_Start_Frame=0
Subset_End_Frame=10
Initial_Clock=0
Final_Clock=10
Post_Frame_Command=mogrify -crop 840x620+540+230 %o
Post_Frame_Return=U

When I use the "mogrify" command by hand in the command line it works fine. When
I run my ini file the image does not get cropped and I get teh message:

Render halted because the post-frame shell-out ('mogrify') requested POV-Ray to
generate a user abort.

Something is wrong with my command and I can't figure it out.

I want to crop the image after rendering because I'm using a fisheye camera
which gives me the closest desired look (distortion) but in a circular image.

Thanks!