POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : EAcces Violation:EAcces Violation : Re: EAcces Violation:EAcces Violation Server Time
28 Apr 2024 21:38:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EAcces Violation:EAcces Violation
From: DANSHOE
Date: 18 Oct 2010 09:40:01
Message: <web.4cbc4d9adcad557ab2e16d500@news.povray.org>
Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:

> Another information that can be crucial:
> What is the title of the window that show the message?

Tnx a lot for ur tips.

I use Windows 7.
Pov Ray 3.7 beta 39.

but the thruth is that someone of the bishop 3d team
allready help me. with this issue.
i just need to open the file in the queue files.
then render.
we supose that is an error in the texture exporting
that uses the shoemaster...

thak u a lot for consider my help request