POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GOTO : Re: GOTO Server Time
4 Sep 2024 01:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GOTO
From: nemesis
Date: 16 Oct 2010 18:50:00
Message: <web.4cba2b4d8a3e2d77a197654e0@news.povray.org>
> Yeah, I was trying to remember some of the others. Something perl-like,
> certanily (python, Perl, bash, Tcl, etc).

python, perl and tcl are very unlike each other despite the scripting moniker.
While I dig python better for the crystal-crisp syntax and iteration constructs,
perl is much more formidable as far as plain linguistic flexibility goes... it
truly is a marvel to behold in all of its C, shell, Lisp, forth summarizing of
ideas goes...