POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Install MegaPOV in Windows 7 : Re: Install MegaPOV in Windows 7 Server Time
1 May 2024 08:36:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Install MegaPOV in Windows 7
From: Marcelo
Date: 14 Oct 2010 18:10:00
Message: <web.4cb77ed146da56fc846613000@news.povray.org>
I installed Pov-ray 3.7 and with some little changes on code I got this render:

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/8692/modsmega.png

I didn't remove the save_file/load_file because I dind't find that.

And where are the ini files of megapov? I tried Tools> Edit master, but this
option doesn't exits.

>>map_type 7 don't exist, you should transform the light probe to
>>latitude-longitude format.

I didn't do any thing like that.

Sorry to only post here today and sorry for my total ignorance in this area but
as I said this is not my area.

Do you have some explation or advice to show me why my render is with this
little white points?

Thanks for everybody