POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Shoemaster Creative QS 10.4 : Shoemaster Creative QS 10.4 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:22:31 EDT (-0400)
  Shoemaster Creative QS 10.4
From: DANSHOE
Date: 14 Oct 2010 16:40:00
Message: <web.4cb769bbdc8a2003b2e16d500@news.povray.org>
Im an user of the software shoemaster Version 10.
I use the Pov Ray to render my designs.
but i have some problems doing it. beacuse. some times i try to open a file and
a message box apears "Eacces Violation:Eacces Violation". and don't allow me
render nothing...
 if someone pliz can help me.. i'll be very thankful.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pov ray eacces violation.jpg' (30 KB)

Preview of image 'pov ray eacces violation.jpg'
pov ray eacces violation.jpg