POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Install MegaPOV in Windows 7 : Install MegaPOV in Windows 7 Server Time
30 Apr 2024 19:59:04 EDT (-0400)
  Install MegaPOV in Windows 7
From: Marcelo
Date: 10 Oct 2010 15:00:01
Message: <web.4cb20c08b5d6438a846613000@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody

I'm brazilian and my English isn't so good.

I work with electronics and I use Eagle software to design printed circuit
boards. I don't know if you know it, but using it I can create a pov file.

Using POV-Ray is very simple, but I found this website and I want to do the
same:

http://www.ignorancia.org/en/index.php?page=eagle3d

My problem is that I don't know how to install/use MegaPOV.

I have downloaded MegaPOV and ran this: MegaPOV>bin>mpengine.exe

But when I try to render my scene I get this error:

Cannot open INI file
'C:\USERS\MARCELO\APPDATA\ROAMING\POV-RAY\V3.6\RENDERER\POVRAY.INI'

I tried to go to this folder in Windows Explorer, but there isn't the RENDERER
folder.

What should I do to fix this?