POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Sphere_sweep doubt : Re: Sphere_sweep doubt Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sphere_sweep doubt
From: Florian Siegmund
Date: 7 Oct 2010 18:10:01
Message: <web.4cae4512bca4eba63686c44f0@news.povray.org>
"a_galli" <and### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> If I comment out the last line, however, the wires are drawn in their entirety.
> Could someone explain what am I doing wrong here?
> Thank you in advance

It seems as if pov-ray's automatic bounding system did not handle those objects
right (i wonder why...? bugs? *bzzzz*)
So to bypass this problem, you could manually bound your objects (bounded_by
{...}) or simply add +MB or Bounding=off in the ini settings.
Result: pov-ray renders slower but renders right :)

Regards,
Florian