POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Invisible: I'm surprised : Re: Invisible: I'm surprised Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Invisible: I'm surprised
From: nemesis
Date: 4 Oct 2010 11:30:01
Message: <web.4ca9f2be4a3d283c4a3ad910@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> On 04/10/2010 03:19 PM, Mike Raiford wrote:
> > At your lack of comment on wxMaxima. I would have expected some remark...
> >
> Also: I hate Lisp.

yeah, we all knew it comes down to this, you weeny.

In any case, browsing through the pictures:

http://maxima.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

I only see usual math formulas in usual ambiguous infix syntax and common
function syntax, which means Maxima is only written in Lisp, not that its user
interface uses it.