POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rocky Desert : Re: Rocky Desert Server Time
27 Apr 2024 16:50:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rocky Desert
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 3 Oct 2010 13:25:01
Message: <web.4ca8bbbf2ba0250f7f7f41ca0@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> WOW!

:)

It's too bad that it doesn't always work well with radiosity. I was hoping that
with the new distinction between ambient and emission finish attributes, I could
keep the texture from illuminating itself... Maybe someday POV will support
sky_sphere-based fog. It would probably be a very easy thing to implement. If
only my connection wasn't so slow, I could download all the necessary tools to
compile POV myself...

Sam