POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Shadows on a complex mesh2 object : Re: Shadows on a complex mesh2 object Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:57:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shadows on a complex mesh2 object
From: MadKairon
Date: 1 Oct 2010 04:25:01
Message: <web.4ca59a13da573646634b5f100@news.povray.org>
Thanks FlyerX. I recalculated the normals. It actually improves the final
result. The surface looks better smoothed but the hard shadows are still there.
I've also tried to scale the geometry *100 but the result doesn't vary. I also
ran some test with a 100% reflective surface and the result came out fine.