POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bacteriorhodopsin POV file : Re: bacteriorhodopsin POV file Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:29:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bacteriorhodopsin POV file
From: Giuela
Date: 1 Oct 2010 03:40:01
Message: <web.4ca58f8b75180bfe324a5d7d0@news.povray.org>

http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Programs/Chemical_Molecular_Modelling_Programs/

> For the cell you need other references. but blobs may again be suited to
> get a basic shape.

Thank you Andrel for your suggestions.
I found the Pov Ray file of the bacteria at the address
http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/jmol.do?structureId=1BRD&opt=3
Here it's possible to wiev in different ways and to save the image in different
formats, also in .pov.