POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Concentric lines around faded area light : Re: Concentric lines around faded area light Server Time
4 Jul 2024 15:04:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Concentric lines around faded area light
From: Der Minimalist
Date: 25 Sep 2010 11:55:01
Message: <web.4c9e1a45cff2b0713a5785950@news.povray.org>
Well, thanks for all your replies! Now I at least know this isn't something that
is solved easily by a simple pov-ray command (OK, besides adding noise to the
plane ;) It isn't that bad on screen and according to your replies it will not
get worse in print (which was my major concern).

Thanks again for your time, I've learned a lot! (had never heard of dither,.)

Cheers