POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-Ray Folder Structure : POV-Ray Folder Structure Server Time
4 Jul 2024 13:48:28 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Folder Structure
From: Silverlight2009
Date: 17 Sep 2010 06:40:01
Message: <web.4c9344ec4a9b29a886b35a130@news.povray.org>
Hello!

I have the next problem:

I am a Windows 7 64-bit user, and I'd like to install POV-Ray the following way:
I have 2 partitions, C: and D:. C: is the system, operating system, program
files, temporal data, etc. on it. D: is data and everything else. Now, I'd like
to make D:\Documents\POV-Ray to be my POV-Ray working directory, so that include
files, ini files, Insert Menu, scenes installed with POV-Ray and of course, my
own files put into this directory. What can I do for this during installation,
or after it?

Thank You.